Genetic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I suggest...

+4
PuffieKun
FaytNight
KayleighCakes!
uknowimawesome
8 posters

Go down

I suggest... Empty I suggest...

Post  uknowimawesome Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:50 pm

That we make a topic or section were we list scammers, harassers, etc. and maybe if Genetic has any enemies for life then we can put them there too o.o

Anyone who supports this suggestion, post I. Very Happy
uknowimawesome
uknowimawesome
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

I suggest... Empty Re: I suggest...

Post  KayleighCakes! Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 pm

I. :O So that means it'll happen.
KayleighCakes!
KayleighCakes!
Admin<3
Admin

http://geocities.com/genetic.guild

Back to top Go down

Post  FaytNight Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:16 pm

nice idea rain. shouts "i"
FaytNight
FaytNight

Back to top Go down

I suggest... Empty an idea~

Post  PuffieKun Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:38 am

"i" i have and idea!

we should try to get all member on one day and get a ss of the guild together on the site.

just an idea Razz
PuffieKun
PuffieKun
Hello, I'm Newb
Hello, I'm Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  uknowimawesome Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:41 am

PuffieKun wrote:"i" i have and idea!

we should try to get all member on one day and get a ss of the guild together on the site.

just an idea Razz

Totally o.o

You invaded my topic btw Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
uknowimawesome
uknowimawesome
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

Post  uknowimawesome Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:43 am

OH OH OH OH I got another suggestion. Uhhh....suggestions.

- A seperate area for pictures (rl pics, photoshopped creations etc etc qualify)

- An "Introduce yourself" area. And I hope i dont have to explain what that means Razz silent

- Helper Fairies, a group of people that, well, help others with in game stuff like quests and other questions and junk that I cant think of right now.

Yeah. Thats all o.o. For now MWAHAHAHHAHA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (I have no idea why I said "MWAHAHAHAHHAHA")
uknowimawesome
uknowimawesome
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Troy Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:07 pm

uknowimawesome wrote:That we make a topic or section were we list scammers, harassers, etc. and maybe if Genetic has any enemies for life then we can put them there too o.o

I try to get along with everyone. I don't think there should be a section devoted to a list of people genetic dislikes because it will only cause further conflict and stress.

Scammers ~ I'm sure most of the members are smart enough to avoid a scam when they see one.
Harassers ~ Thats why nexon invented the blacklist.
Troy
Troy
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

Post  uknowimawesome Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Troy wrote:
uknowimawesome wrote:That we make a topic or section were we list scammers, harassers, etc. and maybe if Genetic has any enemies for life then we can put them there too o.o

I try to get along with everyone. I don't think there should be a section devoted to a list of people genetic dislikes because it will only cause further conflict and stress.

Scammers ~ I'm sure most of the members are smart enough to avoid a scam when they see one.
Harassers ~ Thats why nexon invented the blacklist.

Some people don't blacklist others. I don't, I don't feel comfortable doing it. And I'm pretty sure there are con-persons playing. Its possible for them to con others into being scammed.

How could it cause conflict and stress if the purpose of the list is to avoid them? I've tried this before on one of my past games and it did not cause any conflict and/or stress on the guild. It was very affective.

It's only a suggestion, remember.
uknowimawesome
uknowimawesome
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

Post  FaytNight Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Kun your idea about everyone logging on for a pic is a great idea.
FaytNight
FaytNight

Back to top Go down

Post  Troy Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:29 pm

Some people don't blacklist others. I don't, I don't feel comfortable doing it. And I'm pretty sure there are con-persons playing. Its possible for them to con others into being scammed.

How could it cause conflict and stress if the purpose of the list is to avoid them? I've tried this before on one of my past games and it did not cause any conflict and/or stress on the guild. It was very affective.

It's only a suggestion, remember.

If you don't want to blacklist others simply report them for harassing.
You didn't state that the list would be used to avoid them. it could have been for revenge or flaming them thats where the conflict and stress came in. If you really want to make a list and update it then by all means do so.

I know its only a suggestion, but with suggestions you have some people that agree and others that disagree
Troy
Troy
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

Post  uknowimawesome Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:54 am

A MUSIC PLAYER <<<I JUST GOT THAT BRILLIANT, HOT AWESOME IDEA O_O Yeah we can put a music player on the forums and members can like suggest songs to put on it, Fayt or Kayle can put it on the player so we all got music that we all like o.o
uknowimawesome
uknowimawesome
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Janie :D Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Rain your full of ideas Shocked
Janie :D
Janie :D
Puberty
Puberty

http://Www.Jakat.Weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OsamuuAssasin Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:09 pm

Mmm . i kno is kinda late to say this but
I dont reli think its a good idea Listing the ppl we hate and stuff.
o: i mean this forum is view~a~ble o_o to any1, not just genetic members. And i also agree with troy . It will end up in future conflict. o_o
Well thats wat i think. :p
OsamuuAssasin
OsamuuAssasin
Puberty
Puberty

http://www.att.guild.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KayleighCakes! Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:25 pm

Mmm... I'm ahead of you Rain. :] I suggest... Nod
I can't live without music. So the forum will eventually have a media player.
Eventually.
For now, the main guild website is what I am generally preoccupied with. Right now I am putting up a new layout, new playlist, new events & updates, a guest book, a few guild pictures and a members page.

However, you will see in the new event updates that I'm hosting a contest for a member of Genetic to create their own playlist for the main site.
I suggest... Love
KayleighCakes!
KayleighCakes!
Admin<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PuffieChan Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 pm

i agree with troy and tiff.

i think its ok to write scammers' names, but its ONLY when you want to warn other guildies.

we shouldnt have any enemies to begin with..... we all play ms just to have fun! right??

if someone harrases you, just ignore. you have no time to deal with those ppl. if you get scammed, actually its part of your fault, too. just learn from your mistake and make sure it wont be happening again.

id rather make a section where we list all the ppl's names whom we want to have in our guild.

<3333 flower
PuffieChan
PuffieChan
Hello, I'm Newb
Hello, I'm Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  uknowimawesome Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Janie Very Happy wrote:Rain your full of ideas Shocked

You bet Very Happy

PuffieChan Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:27 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with troy and tiff.

i think its ok to write scammers' names, but its ONLY when you want to warn other guildies.

we shouldnt have any enemies to begin with..... we all play ms just to have fun! right??

if someone harrases you, just ignore. you have no time to deal with those ppl. if you get scammed, actually its part of your fault, too. just learn from your mistake and make sure it wont be happening again.

id rather make a section where we list all the ppl's names whom we want to have in our guild.

<3333

OsamuuAssasin Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:09 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmm . i kno is kinda late to say this but
I dont reli think its a good idea Listing the ppl we hate and stuff.
o: i mean this forum is view~a~ble o_o to any1, not just genetic members. And i also agree with troy . It will end up in future conflict. o_o
Well thats wat i think. :p

Ok, look, I'm not the person that wants to start any drama or conflict. I'm just not that girl (enough conflicts at home tyvm >.>). Now, like I said:

[color:ca6e=redTHE PURPOSE OF THIS LIST IS TO MAKE MEMBERS AWARE OF THE PEOPLE TO AVOID IN THE GAME AND WHO TO REPORT WHEN SEEN. I DO NOT INTEND FOR ANY CONFLICT. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE GETTING REVENGE ON THEM. ]

[b] If this is about me saying "if theres any enemies for life for genetic we can put them there too" Again, THAT WAS A SUGGESTION. It may not happen. Fayt and or Kayle will probably be the ones updating it unless they want me to update the list. The people will tell Kayle/Fayt(/me?) who should be on the list, the list will be updated. Again I do not see how this will end up in conflict eventually. Again, I have tried it on another game and it worked fine.

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone with what I have said. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this is my opinion.
uknowimawesome
uknowimawesome
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Troy Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:42 pm

uknowimawesome wrote:

THE PURPOSE OF THIS LIST IS TO MAKE MEMBERS AWARE OF THE PEOPLE TO AVOID IN THE GAME AND WHO TO REPORT WHEN SEEN. I DO NOT INTEND FOR ANY CONFLICT. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE GETTING REVENGE ON THEM

If this is about me saying "if theres any enemies for life for genetic we can put them there too" Again

Like Tiff pointed out the forum is viewable to anyone so if someone from outside genetic looks at the list it could cause drama and conflict. There is no need to get upset, we were just saying our opions like you were doing.

Its up to fayt and xara if they want the list up
Troy
Troy
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

Post  uknowimawesome Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Troy wrote:
uknowimawesome wrote:

THE PURPOSE OF THIS LIST IS TO MAKE MEMBERS AWARE OF THE PEOPLE TO AVOID IN THE GAME AND WHO TO REPORT WHEN SEEN. I DO NOT INTEND FOR ANY CONFLICT. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE GETTING REVENGE ON THEM

If this is about me saying "if theres any enemies for life for genetic we can put them there too" Again

Like Tiff pointed out the forum is viewable to anyone so if someone from outside genetic looks at the list it could cause drama and conflict. There is no need to get upset, we were just saying our opions like you were doing.

Its up to fayt and xara if they want the list up

I'm not getting upset. I was prooving about that wasn't prooven.
uknowimawesome
uknowimawesome
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

Post  OsamuuAssasin Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:09 am

yeahhh , well were just saying our opinion on this. d:
Like troy said its all up to fayt and xara.
OsamuuAssasin
OsamuuAssasin
Puberty
Puberty

http://www.att.guild.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KayleighCakes! Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:09 pm

B'ASCUSE-AY-MOI.

This topic seems to be causing a large amount of conflict, so for now nothing will be done.
I am the one and only admin of the forum and website, tyvm<3.
Fayt is just my lowly servant that agrees when I tell him to. *Kisskiss*
Personally, I keep a list of people that have done me (and/or Fayt) wrong - ks'd, scammed, harassed, whatever you may - but the most I get out of that is to defame them usuallyF7. I'm rather vindictive (^.^;; we all have our faults) but usually it's for good reason. I'm very open-minded and naturally look for the good in people, but sometimes the good is... considerably lacking.

Like previously stated numerous times, we all are entitled to our own opinions and actions which is the very reason that, for the meantime, you will have to remain content using your blacklist. :]
KayleighCakes!
KayleighCakes!
Admin<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down