Genetic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zakum, Help me help you

3 posters

Go down

Zakum, Help me help you Empty Zakum, Help me help you

Post  FaytNight Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:07 am

Okay guys. I am happy to setup the runs but its killing my chr development lol. Basicly i apq and sell my apples to buy pots for me and kayleigh's training and then I use whats left for better equips and such.

Well you all know i want to helm everyone, but i can't keep doing it this way.

Help me help you. We've done 2 runs. In 2 runs i've distributed 23 apples if you dont count what i used personally.

23 apples if you use a cheap price of 2.5 per is still 57.5mill mesos i've burned in 2 runs.

I did it because I want to help everyone get helms and to let the guild have fun and i'd like to continue doing so.

What I'd like to ask is could people pitch in. Like donate an apple to the run. You just drop it off with me. If i have 12+ apples by saturday we can go. If not we wait till next sat and so on. This way I can still fund my character and we can hopefully still zak.

If you'd like to donate apples just whisp me in game or post here and i'll update this thread with the count.

currently we have 4 apples. The goal is 12

Donaters - Sue gave 2
Kun and Chan gave 1 each

I love you all.

Fayt~~

Last edited by FaytNight on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
FaytNight
FaytNight

Back to top Go down

Zakum, Help me help you Empty Glad to help~~

Post  PuffieKun Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:09 am

hi fayt, its kinda hard for us too meet during the week days but chan and i will donate a apple each for the runs.

So when i see you on ms at the same time i will give you those apples Very Happy
PuffieKun
PuffieKun
Hello, I'm Newb
Hello, I'm Newb

Back to top Go down

Zakum, Help me help you Empty Re: Zakum, Help me help you

Post  Troy Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:31 am

Why don't you just get everyone to supply their own apples?
Troy
Troy
Girly Man
Girly Man

Back to top Go down

Post  FaytNight Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:46 am

well these are charity runs basicly. So for people like poochiko who comes to help and isnt even a member its the least i can do for them to come help. If i decided to only provide apples for pooch and my nl friend then i could lower the goal to 7. I had been giving 1 apple to some of the warriors but i could stop that. hmm. Okay i guess i could just do that this week and we'll see how it goes.

I'll donate the other 3 apples.
FaytNight
FaytNight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down